Tuesday 16 August 2011

Fashion Event - Myer SS 11/12 International Footwear and Handbag Preview

With Spring just around the corner, Myer hosted an evening to present their new International Spring/Summer 2011 Footwear and Handbag collection. 




Guests were treated to champagne and canapés while they browsed the new range. General Manager for Footwear and Accessories, Joanne Mercer and Group General Manager of Fashion and Accessories, Judy Coomber spoke about the key looks for this season. Expect to see plenty of bright colours and studded detailing.



This season sees Balmain handbags being available for the first time at Myer. In footwear, new brands include Balmain, Stephene Kelian and Rupert Sanderson.


Thanks Myer for hosting a wonderful evening.


Make sure you stop by and check out the beautiful new designs!


Check out the pictures from the event:











The beautiful Esther, Internal Media Manager
from my TV with her new purchase!




Fran, Category Buying Assistant for handbags and Sarah,
a Trainee Buyer, both looking very stylish!



6 comments:

  1. Love your blog!

    Follow me if you like my blog and I'll follow you back. :)
    zizi
    www.zizibloom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. big like for your blog :-)
    let me know if you want to follow me and I will follow you too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this event looks like it's right up my alley. Love the teal PS1 bag

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Emilio Pucci! Beautiful bags also.

    Thanks for the follow! I'm following you now too :)

    Briana Chanel

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that shade of the Alexa, sounds like a great event!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those flats with the scarf detail are absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...